- 2 cups shallots, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cm fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 600g chicken breast
- 100g green beans, chopped
- 2 zucchini’s, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 100g mushrooms, chopped
- 1 packet vermicilli rice noodles
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup tamari sauce
- Heat olive oil over a medium to high heat and sauté shallots until slightly soft.
- Add chicken breast and cook until browned slightly.
- Add garlic, ginger and all the vegetables and cook for 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Bring water to the boil in a saucepan and add vermili noodles. Cook the noodles for a few minutes until slightly soft then strain.
- In a seperate bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
- Pour sauce over the chicken, vegetables and stir.
- Add the rice noodles and combine.
- Add extra sauce ingredients if needed.