Easy to make bliss balls are a great work snack or for the kids lunchbox! This recipe came about when I needed some convenient snacks from the grocery store and found it becoming very expensive for small little bites of goodness. I set out to make my very own and they are a winner for sure. Try these out for yourself!
- 15 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder ( I use a practitioner only brand one. You can use a chocolate pea protein powder, collagen powder and add raw cacao powder)
- 1/4 cup linseeds, linseed meal or LSA mix
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- extra coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients into a Thermomix or food processor and blitz for 30 seconds or until mixture forms a ball.
- Take a small amount and roll into small balls, coating in coconut.
- Place in a container and place in the fridge to form up slightly.
- Makes approx. 28 balls.