This delicious loaf is full of sweet dried fruit and crunch. Loaded with healthy fats, high in protein and vitamin rich dried fruits makes it a great breakfast option.
- 1 ½ cups almond meal
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 2 cups of dried fruit – figs, apple, dates, goji berries, raisins, figs and apricots
- 1 cup of nuts of choice (walnuts and pecans work well)
- ½ cup of chia seeds (chia seeds, flaxseed, pepitas and sunflower seeds)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 mashed banana
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ¼ cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 180 . Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl place flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt and mix until combined.
- Add chopped fruit, seeds nuts and coconut to the bowl.
- Mix the banana, oil, water into the dry ingredients and stir.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and sprinkle with seeds, coconut and your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 30 minutes before taking out of the tin.