Overnight oats is a great breakfast idea for busy people on the run first up in the morning. Grab breakfast from the fridge and be off!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp LSA mix (linseed, sunflower & almond)
- 2 tbsp natural greek yoghurt
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Fruit of choice to place on top – raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, mango or peaches work well
- Place all ingredients into a small container or jar starting with rolled oats and layering with each ingredient on top.
- Top with fresh fruit and refrigerate overnight
- You can leave it in layers or mix all together with a spoon and enjoy!