Easter is fast approaching and with being in isolation over the past few weeks it has been necessary to make some slightly naughty sweet treats!!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 12 Medjool dates
- 16 Medjool dates
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter or hulled tahini
- 2 cups dark chocolate melts or raw chocolate (1 tablespoon raw cacao powder + melted coconut oil + maple syrup).
- Line a slice tray with baking paper.
- Place all base ingredients into a food processor and blitz until mixture comes together into a paste.
- Place in a lined baking tray and push down with your fingers and place in the freezer to firm up.
- Place all the filling ingredients into the food processor and blitz until it becomes a smooth consistency.
- Remove the base from the freezer and pour the filling ingredients on top. Smooth over with the back of a spoon.
- In a heat proof bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips and pour over the top of the filling.
- Place in the freezer to firm up.
- It takes a about 24 hours to firm up completely.
- Remove from the freezer before cutting so it is easier to cut and place into a container.
- Keep it in the freezer and enjoy small bite sized pieces as you wish!