The most delicious loaf (along with my banana bread recipe in my recipe book of course!). It is soft, moist and those raspberries….yum!! I like to make a loaf to take a slice to work, in the kids lunchboxes or when you just get the munchies. It’s a must try!
- 3 cups almond meal
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash of Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup lemon rind
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups frozen or fresh raspberries
- Extra coconut for topping (I used coconut flakes)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper or grease.
- In a bowl combine almond meal. coconut, baking powder and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, add eggs, lemon rind, lemon juice, honey, coconut oil and whisk.
- Pour liquid ingredients into the dry and combine using a spoon.
- Add fresh or frozen raspberries and fold through gently.
- Empty the bowl of ingredients into the loaf tin and pat down.
- Add extra coconut on the top if you wish.
- Bake in the oven for 40- 45 minutes depending on your oven.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing and cutting.
Enjoy, it is delish!